Jared Leto's Joker will have a new look in Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Информация от разработчиков
Ответить
kafa88
VIP 3

Jared Leto's Joker will have a new look in Zack Snyder's Justice League.

Сообщение kafa88 » 18 ноя 2020, 07:05

Изображение

Zack Snyder's Justice League, also known as the Snyder Cut, is fast approaching, and so far we've been treated to a lot from the film, including a behind-the-scenes sneak peek, full-length trailer, and watching Martian Manhunter.More recently, additional photography brought back Joe Manganiello's Deathstroke and Jared Leto's Joker, and now we know we'll be seeing a different version of Clown Prince of Crime than we see in Suicide Squad. Z Randolph director Zack Snyder has teased what one can expect from his version of the character.Snyder further said of the shooting, “This scene is a part of the world that I love, and I feel compelled to add it to the film, and that is ... it's the only thing I do. add Apart from the original photo Snyder described the Joker as "Bored on the road" in Snyder Cut and wheel that "Water runs under the famed bridge" from the last time we saw him, which describes the transformation. Randolph also describes the new format as "good video games" and said, "When people see it in context, they go crazy.

WATCH: Jared Leto plays Joker in Zack Snyder's 'Justice League'

As for inviting Leto back, Snyder felt great: “[Leto] felt so good in my thinking, and I slotxo told him that it was something I used to feel the same way, even though I worked in my own way. Justice League in London, however I feel like the inevitable path the movie has to go on. ”He added that the scene was“ something I've been kicking in my head for a while, ”and Leto“ warm up. With this idea that it is inevitable that will happen.It's easy to guess that Leto's Joker will look close to the character's original appearance, especially when the video game series Arkham sees the villain in his classic purple suit, though Randolph clarifies. In the opinion that style "It's not based on video games, but a creative way to imagine video game characters.

In terms of that new scene, we don't yet know what will happen - although many speculate it might be another "Nightmare" scene, as well as a glimpse into the dwarf's future in Batman v Superman. : Dawn of Justice, especially when the Snyder Cut trailer shows off a flying joker while looking like a similar scene.Zack Snyder's Justice League arrives as a HBO Max mini-series sometime in 2021, but before that, check out our guide to DC movies to keep up with the marathon.WATCH: Watch Jared Leto in Morbius teaser trailer.

Ответить