Local aspiring singer and songwriter Shafik Hazik releases debut single

Информация от разработчиков
Ответить
kafa88
VIP 3

Local aspiring singer and songwriter Shafik Hazik releases debut single

Сообщение kafa88 » 28 ноя 2020, 11:50

Изображение

Rising Singaporean singer and songwriter Shafik Hazik has always found solace in music, even at a young age. He released his inspiring debut single, Fly High, on November 20, 2020, in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.In a recent interview with The Independent Singapore, Shafik talked about how he survived bullying and faced emotional abuse. He sought solace in music, and it helped him a lot. Shafik said that he was bullied at school, and because of this he felt unworthy and burdensome.It even suggested suicidal thoughts. He isolated himself from everyone and stayed in his room, using his computer at home and listening to music with his old Walkman.

I would spend a lot of DOWNLOAD SLOTXO time karaoke or choreography to my favorite music, which really made me feel happy in those difficult moments. The chanting gave me back my confidence and helped pull me out of my dark hole. It made me feel like I was worthy of a voice, ”he shared.He said listening to music gave him hope and faith that everything would be okay. According to him, it is important to believe in yourself and find your own path to happiness in order to truly make the flight in life. Shafiq also hopes to give everyone the opportunity to stand up for their position, believe in who you are, and live the life you have chosen for yourself.Shafik believes that songs can bring people together and inspire, and that he hopes his music can do that for those who struggle like him.

Shafik was 15 years old when YouTube began to take off. He discovered Mariah Carey online and was impressed by her five-octave vocal range, her melisma and her ease of singing live. He identified himself with her, because her songs were about the fact that in the USA she was biracial and did not feel that she belonged to anyone. Mariah also experienced a violent marriage at the time. The singer is Shafik's "hero", and he sang her hits all night in his closet.In 2019, Shafik graduated with honors from Lasalle College of the Musical Arts Theater. He was involved in his first professional musical theater production after graduating from Pangdemonium called Piss Musical.

He also starred in a show called "Whispers of the Dead, Season 2" on MediaCorp Channel 5, coincidentally playing a role with his own name.It was especially memorable because it was one of the rare chances that I could play a forensic pathologist, investigate corpses and crime scenes. Taking the place of other people's stories and activities, I love to play. It encourages empathy, ”Shafik said.Shafik also gave advice to people who are under pressure to meet the expectations of others.Focus on what makes you happy and make choices that allow you to be the best version of yourself,” Shafik said.

Talking about plans for the future, Shafik said, “I hope to release more songs in the future and eventually have a label to represent me. I'm already working on my next single, which is heavily inspired by "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars. It's very different from Fly High and I hope people will like it too! Shafik is looking forward to the video for Fly High, but at the moment he is looking for the resources he needs to deliver the content and quality he wants.

Ответить